Thursday 17 October 2013

Heel lifts are a great way to grow taller!

Heel lifts (or rather height increasing insoles) are the only good way in my opinion of getting taller. Trust me on this I have tried many many different ways to try and grow taller (see im quite small really and Iv searched and searched for and tried many many different way to grow taller.. from stretching exercises which did to be honest give me a bit more height with the better posture I got from them. And I even tried out other ways like elevator shoes.. but elevator shoes weren't the best way to look taller.. because with elevator shoes everyone can see the huuge heel on the shoes). By far for me height increasing insoles have saved the day for me. without these insoles I would be still struggling and puzzled on how to grow taller. But now I have them I can safely say they have helped change my life for the better. I am much much taller and people dont know why.. they just assume i naturally grew this tall... hehe. The heel lifts have done a lot for me helping me find confidence and peoples reactions towards me are much better than when I was small... but the amazing thing is though that these insoles had just cost me £10...I think the insoles were £10 they may even have been less. Comfortable to wear. easy to put on and unnoticeable... 3inches taller... no complaints from me!

Don't waste your time trying to find miracle ways to grow taller... Iv tried them all and non of them except form wearing heel lifts and doing stretches helped me.... DO NOT be tricked into taking human growth hormones these are really not good for your health!

No comments:

Post a Comment